Thursday, December 16, 2010

PARENT FEEDBACK about parent teacher conferences

If you are a parent or guardian at our high school, please click the link OR highlight the address below and paste it into your browser's navigation bar. It is a link to a survey our building leaders are using to get feedback about parent teacher conferences and how we can BEST meet the expectations of our parents.

The survey should only take a few minutes and please spread the word to other parents - we want as much feedback as possible so we continue to improve our service to our families.

THANKS for your time!

http://tinyurl.com/3266o9y

1 comment:

  1. I am putting together a list of the top 100 administrator blogs, and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about you and your blog to include more information in my article. Please e-mail me (alexisbrett@gmail.com) and include the title of your blog in the e-mail, thanks!

    ReplyDelete